Dr. Qing Huo Liu's Home Page
Qing H. Liu
Fellow of IEEE
Fellow of the Acoustical Society of America
Sensing and Waves
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at
- Acoustic, Elastic, and Poroelastic Waves
- Numerical Methods
- Inverse Problems
- Biomedical Imaging
- Subsurface Sensing
- Simulation and design of photonic and nano devices
- National Science Foundation
- Army Night Vision Lab
- Office of Naval Research
- The Susan Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Sandia National Laboratories
- Schlumberger-Doll Research
- Schlumberger Houston Product Center
- RF Micro Devices, Inc.
- XtremeSpectrum, Inc.
- Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and Engineers
(PECASE), the White House, 1996.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Early Career Research Award, 1996.
- National Science Foundation CAREER Award, 1997.
- Fellow of IEEE (2005)
- Fellow of the Acoustical Society of America (2005)
Last updated on March 21, 2003.