Dr. Qing Huo Liu's Home Page
Qing H. Liu
Fellow of the IEEE
Fellow of the Acoustical Society of America
Fellow of the Electromagnetics Academy
Fellow of the Optical Society of America
Sensing and Waves
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at
- Acoustic, Elastic, and Poroelastic Waves
- Inverse Problems
- Biomedical Imaging
- Geophysics and Subsurface Sensing
- National Science Foundation
- Army Night Vision Lab
- Office of Naval Research
- The Susan Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Sandia National Laboratories
- Schlumberger-Doll Research
- Schlumberger Houston Product Center
- RF Micro Devices, Inc.
- XtremeSpectrum, Inc.
- Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and Engineers
(PECASE), the White House, 1996.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Early Career Research Award, 1996.
- National Science Foundation CAREER Award, 1997.
- Fellow of the IEEE (2005)
- Fellow of the Acoustical Society of America (2005)
- Fellow of the Electromagnetics Academy (2006)
- Fellow of the Optical Society of America (2016)
Last updated on March 21, 2003.